Free Agent: $175
HS Divisions: JV & Varsity
Guaranteed 5 pool-play & 2 playoff games (7 total) over the 4 week period.
THE DENVER 8 on 8 FALL LEAGUE
8 on 8 RULES
Field is 90 yds x 45yds
Flags/time served on all penalties
Backup is awarded to the closest player on a shot
Face-Off after every goal.
• Onside Rules are in effect – min. 2 players on offense and 3 on defense at all times. • Minimum of two and maximum of three long sticks on the field at a time.
• During the game, all substitutions are on the fly; players must step completely off of the field before a teammate enters the playing field.
• No body-checking, as players must play the ball at all times. If this happens, teams will receive a penalty for unnecessary roughness.
• After a goal is scored there will be a face-off.
• Games consist of two 22-minute halves with a 3-minute halftime, running time. STOP TIME will be played for the last 3 minutes of the second half only if the score difference is 5 or less. Time will be kept by a referee.
• Each team is allotted one timeout per game.
• A game ending tied is decided by a sudden victory Braveheart game .